On weekends in the heart of Gascony and its hilly vineyards, treat yourself to or treat yourself to a unique and unforgettable experience for two!
What to expect ...
You will have the privilege of taste the tradition in the land of Armagnac.
You will visit two wineries where passionate winegrowers welcome you and immerse you in their daily lives.
THEHotel de France, in the historic center of Auch is your base for the night. Former Relais des Postes from the XNUMXth century, its walls are steeped in history. André DAGUIN has given its letters of nobility to this house now recognized by gastronomes.
Today 3 brothers have taken over and are at your service with elegance and refinement, all in modernity!
- the chef, Vincent,
- the pastry chef, Fabien,
- and the Maitre d ', Bruno, recently MOF titled serving the arts of the table.
It is at the table of Ninth that you dine, just outside the hotel.
At 10:30 am, your meeting point is set at Saint-Jean-Poutge at Domain of Herrebouc to join the discovery tour of the estate and its wines (in the presence of other people).
Carine or Hélène begins with a presentation in the courtyard and then continues with a guided walk around the historic monument. The visit ends in the cellars with an exchange on the work of the vine and the wine in organic and biodynamic. Then the tasting of 8 to 10 wines to refine your palate will close the morning. Before leaving, take a look at the mill side where the peaceful Baïse river flows and feel the bucolic atmosphere of the place...
At 15 p.m., you have an appointment at Grand County Estate in Roquelaure with Michel or Virginie (surprise!), for a private guided tour (duration 1 hour). At the estate, there have been nine generations of the Baylac family. The vineyard is part of the Haut-Armagnac terroir. It is cultivated according to the principles of reasoned agriculture, respectful of the environment. As soon as the door to the reception area is pushed open, the smells of wine and wood from the old cellar will stir your senses... Here you will discover the history of the estate, the work of the winegrower, the cellar and you will taste the different spirits produced on site.
We are at your disposal to suggest our tips!
Prices and conditions
- € 105 per person in a duo (i.e. € 210 for two),
- all year round, only from Saturday to Sunday, subject to availability.
- Information and reservation: 05 62 05 00 22 or by mail
The price includes per person
- 2 days / 1 night in a *** hotel in a traditional double room
- 1 "Gascon terroir" dinner in 3 courses and 2 glasses of wine
- 1 breakfast
- 2 visits to wine estates.
The price does not include
- tourist tax
- the single room supplement
- cancellation insurance.
Who We Are
As a local tourism organization, registered in the register of travel and holiday operators, we ensure the reservation and sale of all types of stays.
Our service is:
- a team of local experts for personalized advice,
- knowledge of local service providers,
- a single point of contact for your reservation,
- the possibility of a tailor-made stay for your small group or your family.
Guaranteed quality, confidence and flexibility guaranteed!