Throughout the year, tourists, excursionists or Auscitans since always, let yourself be seduced by the Cultural passes of Grand Auch.
The Passport do not relate only to admissions to the two museums ( Cathedral treasury et Museum of the Americas - Auch) but also the guided tours of the rich Country of Art and History program !
It works like an assortment of “à la carte” tickets! Explanations:
They allow you to compose your Pass and benefit from reductions by choosing from:
You can buy :
- un Pass 2 visits à 10 € / 5 € for those under 26, people who hold the Privileges Passport, students.
- un Pass 3 visits to 12 € / 6 € for those under 26, people who hold the Privileges Passport, students. Which amounts to accessing 3 visits for the price of 2 ! Isn't that great news !?
Where to buy them?
You can buy your Pass at:
- thetourist Office, at the Auch and Castéra-Verduzan offices,
- at the museum Cathedral treasury, in Auch (from June to September)
- au Museum of the Americas – Auch, in Auch
The Pass does not exempt you from booking your guided tour at the tourist office, some being very popular or limited in number of participants, it is essential!
Good to know
- Checks, cash and holiday vouchers are accepted at the Cathedral Treasury and at the Castéra-Verduzan Tourist Information Office
- checks, cash, holiday vouchers and bank cards at the tourist office at the Auchet office at the Musée des Amériques – Auch.
View program of visits and activities day by day and hour by hour.
Excellent discoveries, excellent visits to all!