5 days in the footsteps of the most famous musketeer; d'Artagnan! In a small group, discover the history of France throughpersonal experiences cultural events and immersive shows ...
What awaits you
Travel to France through the life of a hero ...
Le Legends counter offers you unique and authentic experiences of 5 days ; fun, cultural and sporting activities "off the beaten track", to experience and share in a small group of 15 people maximum.
With your small family, between young and old, a program is specially concocted for you. Between myth and reality, come and dispel doubt on the adventures of the most famous cadet of Gascony; d'Artagnan!
How to book?
A stay designed so that, young and old, you can travel while having fun! Do not hesitate any more to make a jump in the time of d'Artagnan.
Between meeting passionate craftsmen and discovering local specialties, share unforgettable memories with those around you!
Are you avid for history and gastronomy? Between must-see sites and lesser-known corners, experience an extraordinary adventure!
What the price includes
Over 5 days:
- carefully selected playful activities: meetings of producers and craftsmen, rallies and treasure hunts, stroll on the water, games of yesteryear in a knight's castle ...
- of visits in more than 9 towns and villages across 4 departments of the South-West: sites classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, museums, castles, chasms ...
- 2 shows in secret places,
- 3 lunches around the Gascon and Perigord gastronomy.
Not included in the price
- transport and transfers from one site to another,
- other meals not mentioned in the program.
Le Legends counter - what's this ?
A young Parisian agency that promotes the made in France, through atypical courses mixing history and experiences.
“Experience a real journey back to the time of d'Artagnan; between heritage, tourism and artistic immersion ”.