Meet at the town hall of Pessan to discover the collection of ancient coins and small objects of Roman archeology.
You will find:
- Roman coins,
- Prehistoric stones, flint from the region,
- Debris of Gallo-Roman vases,
- Pieces of 3rd century Gallo-Roman pottery,
- 4th century mosaics (Millau and Gaillac),
- Neolithic axes of Pessan,
- 1st century lamps, copper lamps,
- Weapons, Roman scales.
|Monday||08:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 14:00 p.m. to 17:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||08:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 14:00 p.m. to 17:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||08h30 to 12h00|
|Friday||08h30 to 12h00|
|Free Free and open access||Free|
Work With Me