A gateway to the Gers!
Auch-Gers airport is located a few kilometers from the city center of Auch on the road to Agen. Easily accessible, it has all the facilities to welcome and take off tourist and business jets, including its own gas station on site with 2 types of fuel, the control tower which can be operated 24 hours a day on call and the post. firefighters permanently activated.
The completely paved runway, 1 m long and 900 m wide, can accommodate all types of aircraft up to the A30 / B320!
The little extra: its restaurant at the foot of the slope ...
NEW IN 2021: a commented visit once a month, will allow you to discover the installations and behind the scenes of the life of an airport which has everything of a great ... Ideal to follow with the children! [Dates & reservations at the Grand Auch Cœur de Gascogne Tourist Office].
On the site of the airport itself, the salaried team of the Mixed Syndicate which manages the airport on a daily basis, companies and 3 sports and leisure associations coexist.
To name a few:
- JCB Aero, specialist in aircraft cabin equipment;
- RTE (Electricity transmission network) and the 3 helicopters which radiate in the South-West for the maintenance of the high tension lines;
- a Météo France teleworking center;
- EFORSA, the 1st training school for airport firefighters;
- ANDORRA AVIATION ACADEMY, professional flight school (business aviation) ...
Sports and leisure side:
- the Auch cycling center
- Aero-Club Gascon
- the ULM Albatros Club.
Opening from January 01, 2022 to December 31, 2022
- Parking lot
- Guided tours
- Educational visits
- Tourist information
- Business stopover