Your tourist office, and many companies in the Gers, are committed to sustainable development initiatives. In your turn, during your holidays, adopt eco-responsible gestures!
On my place of stay
- I continue to sort my waste (download the memo in your smartphone).
- I consume products from local agriculture and crafts, for example on the steps
- I prefer walking, bike, public transport and carpooling.
- I limit my energy and water consumption.
TerraGers®Since 2012, the Gers has identified the actors of a “true” tourism that respects the environment, a follower of “slow tourism” so that you can spend eco-responsible holidays. It is an indicator that will guide you in your choices.
During my visits and my outdoor activities
- I respect the natural environment, and I do not leave cigarette butts and waste.
- I follow the marked trails.
- I help maintain the cleanliness of the sites.
- Finally, after the effort, I choose the comfort of a shower rather than a bath.
- I do not collect wildlife.
- On a picnic or on a walk, I prefer gourds to bottles and cans.
- When walking, hiking, I don't light a fire.
I respect the playground that nature has lent me!