Ciné32 is located in the heart of the Gers in Auch, in a unique place steeped in history: the old barracks in Spain. It has been open since June 2012, run by an association and rich in various activities:
- 5 rooms in Auch, i.e. 840 seats
- coordination of the 15 cinemas of the Gers
- interventions in schools - a reception of filming
- a bistro and many meetings!
Ciné32 also has a strong cultural orientation, classified art house with three labels: "Research and Discovery", "Young Audiences" and "Heritage and Repertoire".
But also... :
- a retro Cine program
- enchanted screens for the youngest
- Cine Meetings with filmmakers
- a Ciné Opéra season
- hosting shoots and supporting projects
- the Ciné 32 Festival "Independence (s) and creation", initiated by the Ciné32 association and Daniel Toscan du Plantier.
Outdoor cinema sessions are offered during the summer, in Auch or around!
The plus: the rooms are equipped with magnetic loops for the hearing impaired and are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Opening from January 01, 2023 to December 31, 2023
Times according to sessions
|Adult Reduced price: on proof (under 25, job seekers, disabled person, cultural pass holder) and for any screening before 13 p.m.||€6,50||€8|
|Kids Less than 14 years||€5|
- Payment cards
- Bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"
- Screening Room
- Coach parking
- Playground for children
- Food / Food point