Ciné32 is located in the heart of the Gers in Auch, in a unique place steeped in history: the old barracks in Spain. It has been open since June 2012, run by an association and rich in various activities:
- 5 rooms in Auch, i.e. 840 seats
- coordination of the 15 cinemas of the Gers
- interventions in schools - a reception of filming
- a bistro and many meetings!
Ciné32 also has a strong cultural orientation, classified art house with three labels: "Research and Discovery", "Young Audiences" and "Heritage and Repertoire".
But also... :
- a retro Cine program
- enchanted screens for the youngest
- Cine Meetings with filmmakers
- a Ciné Opéra season
- hosting shoots and supporting projects
- the Ciné 32 Festival "Independence (s) and creation", initiated by the Ciné32 association and Daniel Toscan du Plantier.
Outdoor cinema sessions are offered during the summer, in Auch or around!
The plus: the rooms are equipped with magnetic loops for the hearing impaired and are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Opening from January 01, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Schedules depending on the sessions
|Kids For children under 14, upon proof||€5|
|Réduction Upon proof, under 25, students, unemployed and people with disabilities. Sessions at 18 p.m. and 11 a.m.||€6,50|
- French "Chèques vacances"
- Payment cards
- Bank and postal checks
Equipments and Services
- Playground for children
- Screening Room
- Coach parking
- Food / Food point