Have you heard of this card !? She is offered to inhabitants of the Occitanie Region both to invite them to spend their holidays in their region, as well as to give a boost to tourism and leisure professionals in this very special year 2020 ...
It comes in 3 versions and you can get it online here (see the end of the article). But first, here are a few words about it, so you can see who can benefit from it and for what types of benefits!
OCC'YGENE for 18-25 year olds
The card is free. It gives access to most of the partner companies listed, to an additional reduction on the student rate.
OCC'YGENE for families
The card costs € 15. Most of the companies listed apply preferential rates to children's rates, or even free admission (for a maximum of 3 children per family).
OCC'YGENE for low-income families
The card is free for families whose family quotient is less than 1000 €. The Occitanie Region credits the card with the amount corresponding to the number of people making up the household (€ 70 / person capped at € 300 / household).
Regional transport pass coupling
- The card gives access to all trains at € 1 for all inhabitants of Occitania on weekends in June and September.
- All trains will cost € 1 for children under 26 every day in July and August.
Where to get benefits
With your card, various types of structures and activities offer discounts:
- outdoor and sports activities
- cultural, natural and scientific visit sites
- leisure and tourist sites
- agri - oeno - crafts
- excursions and guided tours designed and sold by the booking centers of Tourist Offices.
- holiday villages / youth hostels.
Card validity and availability
- The card is valid for 1 year from July 2020
- Exclusively dematerialized (in the form of QR Code)
- Available by phone, on-line on a platform accessible via different channels.
Order your Occ'Ygène card
For more info, visit www.tourisme-occitanie.com