Here, alone, as a couple or in a group, anything is possible. Barely 10 minutes south of Auch, in the Gers, the Domaine des Cyprès houses an architect-designed house transformed into a gîte and guest house.
The estate is a green setting at the foot of a hill which opens onto the Gers valley. It is a privileged and soothing place.
The house is surrounded by a beautifully wooded 3 hectare park with swimming pool.
The cottage has 5 bedrooms for a capacity of 12 people. There are 5 double bedrooms including a suite and 2 family bedrooms.
8 beds are transformed into 4 bedrooms and in one bedroom you have 2 single beds which are not grouped together (ideal for solos or the youngest).
The house is composed as follows:
- entrance hall with stairs leading to the two "family tray" type family rooms upstairs, including the suite opening onto a covered balcony overlooking the park and the swimming pool (view of the Pyrenees on a clear day)
- fully equipped kitchen (also overlooking the terrace to the south)
- cellar with terrace to the east
- 60m² living room / lounge with bay window opening onto a south-facing terrace
- and additional bedrooms in the other wing of the house.
For the exteriors, the swimming pool, the bowling alley, table tennis and the barbecue are at your disposal.
The property is located in a location suitable for hiking.
Ranking & labels
- 6 bedrooms
Opening from January 01, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Only during school holidays (including July/August)
From 16/07 to 23/07 and from 20/08 to 27/08
|From 23 / 07 to 20 / 08||3500 €|
- French bank and postal checks
Equipments and Services
- Private parking lot
- Closed ground
- Air conditioner
- Microwave oven
- Hair dryer
- Baby chair