The health pass
As far as tourist accommodation, restaurants and leisure activities are concerned, things are becoming more precise day by day.
- health pass is not required in hotels, guest houses for the overnight part only, nor in rental (gîte etc.)
- for hotels, if a catering part is offered (breakfast or meal) either the establishment arranges for room service, or the health pass is requested in the catering areas and other common areas;
- for guest rooms, if there is table d'hôtes and breakfasts in a common area: the sanitary pass is requested as well as for access to swimming pools and other places of activities.
- for campsites, the health pass is required at the entrance;
- the health pass is required in restaurants.
From 16/08/2021, the health pass is required to participate in some guided tours of the Land of Art and History of Grand Auch for which we provide ticketing, Namely :
- a guided tour of Auch Cathedral
- the Auch Criminal Guided Tour.
Minors are not affected and this until 30/09. As of October 1, children over 12 are also required.
At the Musée des Amériques – Auch and on the visits mentioned above, in order to guarantee the safety of all users, barrier gestures, the use of hydro-alcoholic gel and the wearing of a mask are maintained inside the premises.
All information related to health pass here online.
At the tourist office, we are happy to welcome you, always!
in our reception offices in Auch and Castéra-Verduzan, we are open again, and the public is waiting for you!
We are always reachable from Monday to Sunday :
- by email
- by phone at 05 62 05 22 89
- here on the chat
- and on social networks (@tourismeauch)
THEdiscovery area du 1er floor and the exhibition and contemplation space at 3 floor reception areas in Auch remain inaccessible. Indeed, given the sanitary protocols to be respected for the reception of the public, it is impossible for us to reopen them for the time being.
The opening hours to the public are staggered by 30 minutes every half day so that the spaces where you circulate are cleaned; the sliding doors are regularly opened for ventilation of the premises.
Message to individuals
The leisure and tourism providers of our agglomeration have adapted their activity since the 1st confinement of 2020 (restaurants, producers, festivals, etc.).
We are in contact with companies, associations and independents, presented in the various lists of sections To party et Spend time of this website. All information is updated as contact is made with them. Some have changed their opening hours again since the update of this site and the publication of our paper Magazine, therefore the information is not always fresh. Rest assured that we are doing the best we can.
If in doubt contact us or get in touch directly with the professionals.
Message to groups
Many of you, during this period of spring 2021, have been offered by our receptive service of postpone the planned excursion or stay with their group in Auch, heart of Gascony.
Mai stay in touch with you to find the right date for everyone!
We look forward to seeing you again, we are thinking of you!