COVID-19: the L'OCCAL background
The Occitanie Region, the Department of Gers, the Banque des Territoires and the Agglomeration Grand Auch Cœur de Gascogne are mobilizing to help tourism and trade companies.
Who is concerned ?
The system is aimed at local trade and craft tourism businesses with a turnover of over € 35 in 000. Priority is given to businesses:
- Up to 20 full-time permanent employees,
- Who suffered a loss of activity of more than 40% during the months of March, April, May 2020
- Who have not benefited from PGE or PASS REBOND OCCITANIE
- For which the weight of operating and financial costs are significant
These criteria are not mutually exclusive.
Principles of aid
Two devices are proposed:
- Repayable advances : capped at € 10 for companies with 000 to 0 FTE / € 3 for companies with more than 25 FTE. Floor: 000 €. These advances are repayable, over 4 years with quarterly appeal and after a deferral of 2 months.
- Grants to support health investments at a rate of 70% for purchases made between March 14 and November 15, 2020 (traders and artisans capped at € 2 and tourist structures € 000. Floor: € 20).
The fund is endowed with nearly € 500 (€ 000) for businesses in the agglomeration.
The files must be deposited on: https://hubentreprendre.laregion.fr/financement/loccal
Terms of allocation
This aid is triggered by a departmental engagement committee, made up of:
- President of the Region or her representative
- Chairman of the department or his representative
- Chairman of contributing EPCIs or their representative
- Representatives of the Bank of the Territories or its representative
The first will be held on Friday 19 June. Meetings are scheduled to be held on a weekly basis.
For more information, you can contact Mrs Mathilde TALBOT, head of the Economic Development department for the city of Auch and the agglomeration.
Phone. 05 62 05 99 88 or by email