To comfortably approach your trips to Auch and on its territory, many facilities and services are in place: car parks, shuttle, urban bus network, pedestrian and / or bicycle path. Let's take a closer look at these different possibilities.
3000 free parking spaces
Whatever your direction of arrival in Auch, large parking mostly free are at your disposal:
- you arrive by North part : the IARC parking lot, allée des arts, has 520 free places. From there the line B from the urban network allows you to reach the city center, the SNCF train station, and the historic center.
- you arrive byEast : the SNCF station car park (100 free places, connection with lines A, B, D as well as Auscitaine shuttle of the urban network) and that of the Lissagaray quay (163 free places, connection with the line A of the urban network).
- you arrive by South : Mouzon and Lannes car parks completely free are served by lines A et C. Not far from there, near the Moulias stadium, the Online E provides transport up to Pavie. By following the direction of the city center, you reach the Lagarrasic parking lot (111 free places). You are on the route of the line D connecting the main districts of the city, and a few hundred meters from the stopping point of the free Auscitaine shuttle.
- you arrive byWest : Allées d'Etigny car parks (299 free and 44 paid places),former Fairground (347 free places) and the free underground parking welcome you. These car parks surround the Baylac alleys, the starting point of theentire urban bus network. You also access the Auscitaine shuttle.
The city's craftsmen taxis are also at your disposal!
The Alliance network
In addition to regular bus lines, the Auch urban transport network offers many services to users:
- THEAuscitaine : we saw it above, free shuttle ensuring a passage every twenty minutes and running continuously from 7:20 a.m. to 19:40 p.m. (Monday to Friday during school periods) and from 8:20 a.m. to 19:40 p.m. (Saturday and every day of school holidays ).
- Regular lines to the villages of Pavie, Duran et Preignan.
- Handi'Alliance, a transport service adapted to people with reduced mobility.
- The Zenbus tells you at any time where your bus is on the line (all lines except Auscitaine): available on IOS and Android.
Find all the information on the Alliance website.
On foot or by bike
Auch is crossed from south to north by the Gers. The banks of the river are arranged as a promenade (the Claude Desbons walk) and allow easy access to the Stadium and swimming pools, the city center with its shops and Brive market Thursday morning, Ortholan garden, CIRC with the cinema and Circa, the Couloumé park and the racecourse.
For your bike rides, rental points are at your disposal at Auch (Cyclomove).
On foot or by bike, everyone has their own pace!
By electric car
In Auch, it is necessary for people to have a card given by the car dealership when purchasing their vehicle to use the charging stations for electric cars, which you will find in Auch:
- CIRCa car park
- Marshal Lannes Square
- Place Denfert-Rochereau
- Massena Street